Hello all and... Is there rugby played here?

Hi all

I'm new here, so just wanna quickly introduce myself

My name is Sion and I recently moved to Barca (from Wales, UK) to be with my gf, she's lived here for like 7 years so knows the place, but it would be nice if i could speak to some fellow native English speakers just for general social interaction etc

...also, does anyone happen to know of any rugby clubs here?? Really missing sport at the moment lol

Hi Sion,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Hope you will find some sport activities around Barcelona. :)

Thank you,

David.

Oh sorry, you don't need to be native english speaker... just as long as you can hold a conversation in English :) as I sadly dont speak Spanish or any other language, however I would really like to learn.  Would be great to meet people from other cultures and backgrounds. I've got twitter and what's app if anybody feels like chatting, just reply to this or DM me for more info. Hopefully hear from someone soon. Have a nice day...

Hi Sion,
My son, (24) is moving out to Barcelona on Saturday to do a 4 month course in the Uni out there.
Are you still in Barcelona ? Is it worth him getting in touch with you ? He too has a Spanish girlfriend but wants to meet new people as well.
Let me know please.