Wife visa

Hi everyone,
I have a quick question if any1 can help... My brother-in-law got a gud job in Riyadh... N he moved there from UK a few weeks ago... Got his iqama n all... He is now going to apply for my sister's visa in other words his wife visa... Just wanna know how long will it approximately take to get her visa as I have heard people there don't work much in Ramadan... Any possibility of her getting her visa before eid... Is there any system of apply for an urgent visa...
Thanx

Must give it a try. Hurry, 6 working days and then govt. sector will be off for Eid holidays.

Thanx... But the Saudi embassy is closed from 7 august till 9 august but as 9 is friday will  reopen after weekend... I checked it on their website... Isnt it?

Has he applied or is he planning to apply. In any case with the eid approaching fast and with govt holidays planned ahead I dont think it can be done before eid holidays. The best bet would be to apply now and try to get it issued as TLL said before eid , if possible (chances are rare though) and then get it processed in UK.

Thanx he has submited it... Hope 4 the best...

[Moderated: Off topic.]