I am looking for a native of English who would like to learn Polish

Hello:-)
I am looking for a native of English who would like to learn Polish. I have experience in teaching Polish and would like to meet someone who would help me with my English. If you are interested, pls do not hesitate to contact me:-)
warm regards
Magda

That will be very good,Dobra barzo, i am an English native speaker, a tez Po polsku.You are free to contact me on;
skype;kay raji,kay then a gab b4 raji.
email;[email protected]
mobile; 729 313 285.
Hope to hear from you soon
Kay

Hi Magda,

I'm an English teacher in Poland with very little time to improve my Polish. I would be interested in language exchange with you via Skype (I live near Katowice). It can be formal or informal/chatting or structured lessons...

Contact me if you are interested.

Anyone else who stumbles upon this message with interest in language exchange, English for Polish - please contact me.

Jamie-lee

Hello Jamie-lee.

In order to get more responses, I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Warsaw section.

Thanks

Karen :)

Karen, please direct your suggestion to the original poster as she is actively seeking language exchange and may be interested in knowing about that section. I am merely responding and not interested in a specific announcement.