Looking for rental

Hello, My husband and I arrived in Corozal yesterday and are looking for a long (9 months or more) rental. We will not have a car so need to be able to walk or bike to all necessities (taxi or local bus is OK too). Our wish list is at least one bedroom with AC, kitchen, bath with hot water in the shower, internet access, porch with view, (prefer second floor). Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Walk over to Jam Rock...ask the people there while you are having lunch. Somebody will point you in the right direction.

Are you looking specifically in Corozal or would Belize City be fine?

Corozal only at this time. Thank you for the reply

When would your rental begin?

check with Judy Yablonski who is a member of the Corozal Womans Forum.  there are 4 houses on her block for rent and it is close to the sea so cooler than those further inland.  or can call my taxi driver, Pedro Chable, 666 2380.   he has been very helpful.   Elinor Williams at Century 21 realty also has rentals.  We are in the USA for several weeks.  There is a big house for rent in Vivas Layout........    depends on what you want.

Hi Cathie, We have a place till the 30th so anytime after that. See you tomorrow. Thanks for looking for me. Cheers Holly

Thank you for all the info. Will follow up on all of this. Hope to meet you when you return to Belize.  Holly

I'm looking for a rental close to St john's high college. Will be moving to Belize in 3weeks time. Can any1 help me out?