Looking for a sponsor to study in sweden

Hello,By Name am Hamis Fridolin and come From Dar es salaam Tanzania,am Aged 23 years currently and done with my high school studies,looking forward to start my undergraduate studies,fortunately am so interested to study in sweeden and am academically qualified,but i dont have any one to sponsor me,i will be very happy if any Volunteer can sponsor me to study in sweden,where my dreams lay.Surely i will never Forget this person in my whole life.

Hi hamis Fridolin,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Maxmillia how are you ,thank you for liking my posy i had to reply back may be yopu can help me through my sponsorship time...

Hi hamis Fridolin,

Maybe you should start by knowing what you really want to study, get on-line, do some Google search on the university/courses/prices/area.  Get some print out, fill up, and send back and then once your part of the work done, you can start looking for a sponsorship, showing how motivated you are ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you much for advice,but each step you have stated is what i have already done includding applying to a university in stockholm,and right now the only help which i need is how to find a sponsorwho can help me cover up.

Hi there

There is a program called the Swedish Institute Scholarships. It opens up again around 17 October 2013 and if successful you will be in Sweden by August 2014. Try your luck, you could make it.

All the best.