Can I find work in Cambodia?

Hello everyone. I am a new member here. I've been thinking of moving to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh for long term work. I don't know if I would be suitable as an English teacher or anything else. Below is a summary of my experience/qualification:

Native language: English, Filipino
Foreign languages: Japanese (JLPT N2), French (basic) - I have experience teaching Japanese to adults
Degree: Economics
Work experience: I have worked in human resources consultancy, government and have also worked in an investment bank. I also teach Japanese part time.

So my question is: given the above, do you think I stand a chance of getting a job in Cambodia? I am thinking maybe English teacher, but if I could get a job that's related to my previous jobs,that would be great too.

Hope for your advise on this.Thank you so much!

Best to do an English language teaching course which gives you an internationally recognised certificate.

Thanks stumpy. I am already doing a course in English teaching and will try to get my TESOL and other certifications before the year ends.
Also, just another question: is there a demand for teaching other languages? Thanks for your help :)