I want an out door swimming pool

hi everyone,
where I can find an out side swimming pool here :(,can I pay to enter a compound for that ?

yarek wrote:

hi everyone,
where I can find an out side swimming pool here :(,can I pay to enter a compound for that ?

No you can't :(

Holiday Inn Izdihar can be the place you are looking for.

plenty of pools...what areas are you looking in ? I can help you with info on pools in Hara, Malaz & Batha areas..basic pointer all big hotels have pools which they allow for use with a monthly membership....

Holiday Inn Izdihar accepts daily/session charges as well. 100 SAR I recall.
Tell us you about others mate.

thanks all,
so in holiday inn there is an out side swimming pool ,I can take some tan :) there ,where is it located ,in which exit

Between Exit 7 and 8

Besides the American Military compound's fantastic outdoor pools you could try Fal Compound Tel: 248 5847 (J8 near Arizona). They have a good pool next to the restaurant, yet it is really popular and can get crowded. Other than that there is the Holiday Inn, about 3 kms past exit 5/6 on the right. Has excellent service,however the pool is small in comparison to others. The Intercontinental Hotel's pool is out the back over on the far left side. There are some good restaurants round this and the gym is over on the right side. Men can only access the pool and gym, however your partner and join you, by sitting and reading a book by the pool. Another fantastic place to go where most expats DO NOT KNOW about is at the back of the pool area (walk behind the buildings and turn left towards the Golf Club(up on raise to the left. There one can relax amongst the best vista in Riyadh, while watching the news on telly, read the paper, grab a bite to eat after a good work out or play a round of golf. Enjoy.

thanks for that, one question , can I enter the compound or do I need an invitation ? if I need how I can get one ????

yarek wrote:

thanks for that, one question , can I enter the compound or do I need an invitation ? if I need how I can get one ????

No :) Invitation needed (from a friend who lives inside).

...including FAL @suzan told about.

since I do not have any friends there, i do not think I will go there :(,thanks for replying me

Fal is now very strict and you require a resident to put your name with security.

There are Russians inside Fal Compound..if you can find some of these contacts then they can put your name down to invite you in. Also, there is a very good gym and shaded areas for walking. Other than that, if you want an outdoor pool head to the
Inter-continental.

I hope I will find some :) ,

Could anyone suggest me where can I find a public swimming pool in riyad???