JOB IN ABU DHABI/DUBAI... PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hi everyone,

I'm presently looking for a job in Abu Dhabi or Dubai in social field, in particular within NGOs, no-profit or international/regional organizations, or in governmental departments as well, with the aim of improving my competences and employing my personal skills for the achievement of professional and personal growth.

My areas of interest are: international cooperation, humanitarian affairs, human rights; migrations, asylum seekers and refugees; social and economic development; women and equal opportunities; children and vulnerable categories; culture and education.

I've more than 3 years experience as project coordinator, external relation officer and personal administrative assistant (secretary as well), so I'm very versatile.

In the last 2 months I've sent lots of cv and applications but until now I've not received quasi any reply (not even negative)... Do you think it is maybe because of ramadan? Normally would employers in UAE answer quickly or it is normal to wait a long time?

I would be very grateful if someone could give me some suggestion, information or useful contact/link about the work opportunities and the recruitment channels in this field.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PERTINENT JOB OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Thank you

Chiara

Hi Chiara,

It's the same process if you are looking for work in Abu Dhabi I suggest you post your resume including your qualifications, skills and previous work experiences in the Jobs in Abu Dhabi section please :)

Good luck and I hope the other members will give you more feedback soon ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you Maximilien, I'm not very able to use this blog yet... :)
I hope I have posted in the right section now!

Chiara

Hi Chiara,

Touch base with us and please feel free to ask your questions.. we are here to help as much as we can :)

Hope you get a positive reply soon.. finger crossed :happy:

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team