About Indians Restaurants in Buenos Aires

Hi

If any Indian is visiting Buenos Aires than you can try out some of the good Indian restaurants which are" Taj Mahal restaurant", "Kathmandu Restaurant" and "Bengal"

The food and ambience in Taj Mahal is very good. Bengal restaurant has a very good Indian Chef and he can tailor make some good dishes

I will be glad to provide you with more information about the city and the good restaurants

Regards

Zafar

I have moved the topic on the Buenos Aires forum.

hi zafar,

we are planning to visit BA.

would like to know more about this place

Hi

Sure, I can give you as much details you want about Buenos Aires

I have been there about 5 times in the last couple of years

What would you like to know about BA

Regards

Zafar

ok so you are travelling
not permanently migrated to BA.
is it easy to get jobs in BA???? without spanish knowledge

Yes I am not based at BA, but I travel there quite often

We have 2 Indian expat employees based at Buenos Aires

Knowing spanish is essential to work in BA, most of the people speak and understand only spanish

It would be quite difficult for an Indian to find a job in BA

Regards

Zafar

Even though person is qualified it will be difficult to find job in BA???

so there are no chances as such

thats sad:(

Again will depend on what qualification and which Industry one is looking at

Argentina is a fabulous country, however the job opportunities are very limited

Wishing you all the best

Regards

Zafar

Teaching english jobs are in demand thats what i read.
i can teach english. I have 2 years teaching experience.
Basically i can teach in kindergarten and also as a assistant teacher.

but then priority is my husbands job because from teaching the income wont be much for sustenance..

You are right, teaching in English will be a good job opportunity in Buenos Aires

As regards your husband, for an admn job in BAm it would be next to impossible since most admn jobs would require local intercations and they would look at a spanish speaking person for that

US and UK should be the best options for relocation and for you to look at for immigration

Regards

Zafar

hello zafar,

We have tried contacting immigration agents with regard to UK but UK demands Masters Degree which we are lacking in.
Also for US we have US visit visa status but we dont know how to go about immigrating.
Can you suggest some good immigration agencies in Mumbai for US those who will help us finding job and immigrating.
I have heard that H1 visa is needed for US

Hi

I would not be knowking the agencies for US and UK, however I will ask my admn and travel desk team to send me the contact details of the agencies that we use

Regards

Zafar

looking forward to your reply,
thanks zafar

[Moderated: off topic]