Iranian girl in Dubaï looking for new friends (only womens plz)

Hello! im living now in Dubaï and i would like to know other people, im 26, i am half syrian half iranian and i used to live in Paris before, i speak french and english, i am very easygoing and friendly person :) feel free to contact me:)

Hello Asaal.

Welcome to :)

Please note that the previous off topic messages have been removed from the thread.

Hope you'll make some interesting contacts on the forum.

Karen :)

[moderated: not a dating website]

Hello fellow Parisian...
You should make friend easily here there are a lot of syrian iranian...
and also french of francophile.

Bon courage :)

[moderated: please note that is NOT a dating website.]

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi there,

My name is Margaret. I have also just moved to Dubai. I enjoy swimming and watching films. Message me if you would like to chat or meet up

good luck

Hi Asaal, Welcome to Dubai, its quite easy to build a network of friends here, specially Syrians and Iranians.

Hey Asaal,

My name is Gifson. How s Dubai treating u so far?

About me.. Well I am an engineer and i live in Dubai. I moved here a year back and i like it here. I am totally into sports, fitness, music, clubbing etc. I like meeting new people from different countries. so lemme know if want to catch up.

You can contact me on dsouza.gifson[at] or simply whats app me on 0529545434.

see you soon.

hii dear how r u ? am 29 ale born and brought up in dubai and looking forward to be your good friend.

no men?

Salut et bienvenue à Dubaï. J'espère que tu t'y plais bien. A mon avis, t'as pas trop à t'en faire car crois-moi, de tonne de potes de tutu t'en feras bientôt. Ok, prends grand soin de toi et surtout, n'hésite pas à me laisser un message si ça te dit.
stay blessed

@ leandrino: Can you please post only in english as we are on the english-speaking Dubai forum? :)

(moderated : keep that kind of comment for you)

dubai is a very multicultural city i hope u r enjoying there and interacting with diffferent cultural people :)

Dubai is Mini Europe...amazing experience

Hello i am from india. are you in dubai at present

Hi everybody,

Please note that the initiator of this topic is only looking for friends (Women)

Thank you,

(Moderated: this topic is for women only)

dont trust .. he is a guy. how cum girl will cum and say like this no cnt be . stop hah

kasun1nilantha :

Send me your mobile number

It would be an extremely bad idea to exchange contact details with unknown people on forums.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please post only in English + off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Eskander.ben :

Posts should be in English in this section of the forum, and are you a lady?

Questions and answers about Dubai

Ask your question
Questions for municipality exams
By bryiannoble
Hangout, Movies, Beach, Any Activity
By supercute2000
New in Dubai - Looking for friends
By mbahmed333
Fresh graduate thinking to move to UAE
By IkramBaou

Moving to Dubai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dubai