Finding a job in phillipines

hi i am selvan///// indian national currently working in mumbai

i would like to find a job and settle down in phillipines.

can somebody help me in finding a job........ i am a commerce graduate , with diploma in computers.

rgds selvan

Hello :)

My husband is an Indian and employed here in a company in Manila.. Their office is in BGC taguig and they are willing to employ Indians for their Hindi Sales and Retention department.. They process visas for Indians who are currently now in the Phils and also provide excellent compensation package. If anyone interested pls PM me ASAP cause only 5 vacancies are left.:)

hi

thanks a lot for ur mail

i seriously will consider this job.

how do i apply or can u give me contact details of ur husband pls

i am currently in mumbai

rgds selvan

i am waiting for ur reply madame

i urgently need a job in ppines as this is the only way of meeting up with my girlfriend. v have been seperate from almost 3 months.

please ask ur husband to help me out in this matter. i can forward u my cv if u can provide me with ur email

Im sorry, but u have to be in the Philippines itself to apply for this job.. I think ur currently in India.

Hi...
Is there is any chance for job for Pakistani national, currently in Philippines.
Thanks

Hi there..

Sure..Do you speak Hindi fluently? If yes then I will give you (private message) my husband's number.

yes i do speak hindi very good as my basic language is punjabi and national language is urdu which is very much close to hindi.
Thanks

I sent you private message :)

hi there

yes hindi is my language as i am from mumbai  , speaking and writing is very fluent.

pls ask ur husband to help me out with a job

thanks

selvan

Hello pls msg me asap ,im from davao , and im still here ,im going to dheradun this coming jan 19 2015 , godbless and tc

@ jorsa mae regacho > Can you please be more specific here? How can we help you?

Also note that you have posted on an old thread here (2013)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

https://www.facebook.com/JobsProviderMs … 8770480046

Cardas Research & Consulting Sdn Bhd is a consumer research agency located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Indeed, you also can become our recruiter by providing us your relatives or friends details (with their concern) and entitled to received RM20 recruitment fee for each selected participant that attend the group discussion.
Thank You.

Yet another, we'll give you cash for providing us with victims job.
They run out of family and friends, so they go to internet forums.

Hi
I have a friend from greece he is hoping to find a job in Philippines if possible (civil engineer) ...

Thank you,
                                       Shadelyn

shadelyn wrote:

Hi
I have a friend from greece he is hoping to find a job in Philippines if possible (civil engineer) ...

Thank you,
                                       Shadelyn

Welcome to the forum.
Your friend needs to contact some of the big multinational companies in Manila like Leighton Asia for work.
He would need to have qualifications which are recognized by employers.

Hello, it's nice to hear your story. May i know what is the package this company if offering to the successful candidates? I look forward to your reply.

Good day!!!

Hi, I am an Indian and in india as of now. Can someine help in getting job in Philippines. I have already worked in BGC Taguig city for 2 months on business visa. I have 7 years of experience in US KPO Medical Billing. Please advice.

Hi everyone!
my husband's company is again open for hiring anyone with knowledge in the following languages:

Hindi
Tamil
Telegu

again u must be already here in Philippines to apply. Just send me private msg me if ur interested. Goodluck!

hello can someone help me to find job here in Philippines for civil engineer pls.let me know soon as possible
thank you!

Hi,
I'd like to know whether you're still offering a job. I can speak Urdu, Hindi and Punjab.
May i know what job you are offering.
I will be in the Philippines this coming 15th April. I'm looking forward to find work there. 

Await your response.

here in philippines no job.tou will waste your money.

Hello All,

I would advise you to browse and post ads in Jobs in the Philippines for any job related matters.

Good luck.

Cheers

Mishna

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread. Please refer to the Jobs in the Philippines section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct