Looking for friends in Istanbul

Hello!smile
My name is Lesha
I am new in Istanbul and at this site!)
I used to live in Moscow and France but now I was invited to be a lawyer advisor in Istanbul
So, I hope to find new friends and to share my own experience about living in such nice city (once I have it, of course)))

hi lesha   i wish you are fine  .    i red your  beautiful words i'll  be  in istanbul after  15  days   i  wish  we can meet    and  talk

Same here, i will be there next week

Hi Lesha,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying your time in Istanbul so far. I am also studying Law and find that the legal system here is a little different to the one I am used to back in Australia!
Jade :)

Hey, i am Abeer from Cairo :)
i am studying Architecture  in Istanbul and wanna meet international  and turkish friends here :)

Hi all, if you want to spend time with a local guy who can speak english [Moderated: post in Jobs in Istanbul pls]

Im studying french litterature and culture and working as a consultant in a company. I do enjoy soccer, walking down the streets of my city, eating çiğköfte and meeting foreigners since i fed up with local friends coz of some reasons.

Welcome!

Hi all,

I don't know if it is to late to write in this post. However, I moved to Istanbul 2 weeks ago from Gothenburg, Sweden. I am an economist (MBA) and the company I work for sent me to pur Istanbul office to work within Finance in Istanbul. My fiancé will also move to Istanbul  within 1 month or 2. I need to find nice people to become friend with and who lives in Istanbul in same situation and conditions as expats.

I am available to have a coffe anyday (after work hour) in central Istanbul.

Hello lesha me too i am planning to go to live in turkey :-) wish u good luck

Hi friends,
I'm furkan , im native turkish living in istanbul since 25 years. I'm translator and traveller. I like money collection, 5 seconds videos, hitch-hiking, watching movie, learning new languages. I'd love hang out with any of you and share my stories and listen yours in return.

you can reach me by e-mail
[email protected]

Seee you and welcome to istanbul! :)

Furkan