To work and settle in Australia in January 2015.

Hello everyone,

I have a project coming to work and settle in Australia in January 2015.
For this, after a BTS bank, previous experience in Europe, Australia remains for me the best because it is a multitude of diversities and also it keeps the beautiful warmth of Africa.

However, after my BTS I decided to be autodidact(self-taught) acquiert know and certify to knowledge through certifications. So I get to learn english and decided to prepare only my TOEFL and certify. As I have a certification DUTCH obtained in Belgium.

Able in English, pass my certifications in project management before my visa application, CAPM, PMP and MS Project are the Institue PMI USA.

For I am already 25 years manager of small projects and for me to anyone who wants to invest I bring a project according to its sum of departure time of the investment and the expected result.

Note that I am Cameroonian I live in Cameroon, and I want to come work in Australia in the project because I intended only to undertake.

What importance do you give t'certifications in Australia?
The experience I acquired just in my projects but not in society instead of big name and miserable wages.

How should I proceed to deal with the visa application, and also what visa? When to go about starting one in January 2015.

Apply through my CV and have the job that I am invited, if so what site hiring foreign contact?

The Dutch can he be an asset in one of the few languages ​​spoken in Australia?

I'm so manic crescendo organization I would like to tie in a year and a half.

And thanks to you I will start now

Thank you for your answers

Hi  Fredhel,

Your post was moved to the English section of the Australia forum for better visibility.

Thank you,

David.

Best thing to do would be to go online to www.immi.gov.au and see if you qualify for a visa and if so what sort of visa.

On the negative side, qualifications mean everything when applying for a visa. Taxes are high here and so is the cost of living. 

For living costs www.numbeo.com