Looking for a Thai Speaker!

I am currently working in a big company here in the Philippines and we are in need of a native Thai Speaker who can speak basic English. Company will help with regards to the working visa. Please let us know if you're interested by replying to this thread. Thank you!

Hello! I'm a native Thai speaker! But I'm not so good in English, anything I can help, I'll do my best :)

Hi thank you! Are you interested to work in the Philippines? The company will shoulder the working visa. We will be glad to have an interview with you, please send us your resume in [email protected].

May i ask, What is the company about? What the position to apply?

It's a global company in the Philippines manufacturing household products. We are in need of Customer Associate for their Service Center.

Thank you for offering but I already have a job. Hope u find other person with a good qualities :)

Thank you very much for your time. Do you have any friend whose interested to work in the Philippines? The salary is very good. We also give a referral fee if ever you can introduce a native Thai Speaker.

I will let you know if anybody I know interest in it :)

You're so kind. Thank you :)

Hello,

I am deeply interested in the position.It would be great if you can elaborate more about the work .Anyway i have sent the resume via the given site to your company , hope it will reach out to you.

If you have any question , please email me at [email protected]

Best Regards,

Gail

@ angie090291 - You can also post the vacancy in the jobs sections. This may attract more viewers and you are likely to get alot more responses. :D

Good Luck and hope you will find a suitable candidate soon :)

Jaz :)

There are many interpreter/translators available online and a handfull of them are based here in Thailand, I am quite sure some of them can help your company without physically being there

we also have a job post for this opening. Thank you :)

You should post it in the jobs section as it may attract alot of viewings.. ;):)

jaz I did post it in the job section also. Thank you for your help :)

jaz, i did post it in the job section, thank you for your help ;)

jav, sorry i keep on using your account. haha