Looking for a trading agent

hi everyone, hello, my name is nor and i am looking forward to live in seoul and start a business there.

actually i like to have some information to look for local trading agent or maybe a direct end-user. any advise can share with me.

im the exporter of Sea Eel (small, big, live & frozen); satay; fish chips and fish sausages. very nice and tasty.

do let me know some info ya..thank you.

best wishes,

nor

Hi. i am from Pakistan. I am doing Rabbit meat business if someone help me to trade with me. contact me.

Hi @nor, @telepk,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post your advert in the Business partners classifieds in South Korea, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hello,

I am currently living in Korea and I think I might give you some information and help.

Let me know.

dear sir received your message sorry because i was away for few weeks. can you help me? my name is azril my phone no is +60109255587 do watsapp or line or wechatt all got. can we start comunicate. appreciate your help so much.

best wishes,

azril

Hi, this is Korean beauty I'm coming to Korea on sep 22nd I'll was born in busan I'll have not been to Korea in 45 years was giving up for a Adoption will be in Korea fir 10 days Even though I'm Korean I don't speak any Korean my phone number is 1215- 605-1012 I'm coming by my self just want to know a limitless about the Korean cultures and what's a good spot too ( smile ) hope to hear back from someone, thank u:)