Best romantic but affordable resto in jeddah

Hi guys..i just wanna ask if you have any idea about the best romantic but affordable resto in jeddah? Ambiance is a great factor. Me and my husband wants to celebrate our anniversary in a nice dinner date. Thank you.

Hi there,

Try here..we have been several times and very much enjoyed the experience. The staff are generally very good and the food is delicous. Last time we went there, ladies toilet was not too clean however I have been informed this was a one off mistake on their part. Otherwise it is a near perfect setting, for Saudi Arabia. Have a great evening!

jeddah.park.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

I agree , it's a very nice place , but I don't think that you can call Park Hyatt “ Affordable” ..   KhimKarren What is your budget?

Yeah...that place is not affordable.... i only have 700SAR :-(......i want to treat my husband.....its my turn now. I want it to be simple yet romantic in a nice date. Thanks.

If your budget is 700 then you can afford park Hyatt ..other optiond are Mayring In Tahlia with Andalous street mayringbeirut.com an Arminian Restaurant then Toki In lyilati hall (Asian) .