Looking for a flat share in Jakarta

Hi,

I'm French student and I moving to Jakarta in September for an exchange semester in IPMI Business School. I'm looking for a share flat in  Kalibata city or Kemang for 6 month.

Don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Essi

Hi Essi!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the Jakarta housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand!

Thanks but I already did it and no response:(

Hi Tella,

any plan to stay in sudirman area? I am planning to share my apartment from september.

let me know if u are interested.

Hi taher2012,

Please post your advert in the Flat share in Jakarta section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi taher2012,

Thanks but sudirman area is too far for me.

Hello essi..have u found the place yet?

Im looking for a flat share aswell, starting end of September, but not in Kemang or Kalibata unfortunatelly.

Google www.sewa-apartment.net, and search for Kebagusan city. Its not far ftom Kemang and quite cheap!

Anyways, if theres anyone willing to share an apt, or have a spare room available for me in Pusat Jakarta, please let me know!

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Im looking for a flat share aswell, starting end of September, but not in Kemang or Kalibata unfortunatelly.

Google www.sewa-apartment.net, and search for Kebagusan city. Its not far ftom Kemang and quite cheap!

Anyways, if theres anyone willing to share an apt, or have a spare room available for me in Pusat Jakarta, please let me know!

Hey Annie,

Essie is currently staying with me :)
She arrived yesterday and will join gathering at @samhand's place today. Too bad youre not gonna be there, Annie :( Maybe when youre back next month we all can hang out together.

Anyway, she told me that she deactivated her Expat.com account.

Cheers,

Thats nice of you. Good to hear :-)

Yea, hope you guys are going to have fun!
Say hi to everyone for me, Sherly! :-)

sherlylim wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hey Annie,

Essie is currently staying with me :)
She arrived yesterday and will join gathering at @samhand's place today. Too bad youre not gonna be there, Annie :( Maybe when youre back next month we all can hang out together.

Anyway, she told me that she deactivated her Expat.com account.

Cheers,