Is there anyone know about tamkeen ?

Hi everybody
I hope to get some information about tamkeen
If there is anyone hear about it or have experience
How to submit in it
Thanks

It will be helpful if you could elaborate please. Do you wish to submit an application for a job or for a project with Tamkeen? Please let us know and perhaps we could try to answer you better. :)

Their website has a lot of information of all aspects of the applications. Visit http://www.lf.bh/en/ or call their Customer Service on 17383333. Good luck!

Thanks Farhaz !

I own a WLL company, however , it's CR just turn over one year one month ago so I'm looking for a project type.

Best regards

Thanks brightonguy

I'm looking for someone who submitted with them before or know somebody who did and have informations about his experience with them.

I used to know a gentleman who applied for support through Tamkeen, but have lost contact with him since. He was trying set up a small business and I believe Tamkeen provided support. The procedure did not seem long drawn out at that time, if all required documents were submitted properly. As brightonguy suggested, it best you call them. Also it will be good if you could post your findings in the fourm for everyone's benefit.

contact at 17533644 they experienced

Tamkeen provides support to both Individuals and enterprises. For enterprises Tamkeen is currently offering following support;

1. Istishara - Istishara scheme will provide your business with a consultancy service that will help you acquire the key tools to improve productivity. The consultancy will analyse your business needs, provide solutions to challenges and offer recommendations to improve overall efficiency.  It includes: feasibility study, business plan, business strategy, and marketing strategy.
Type of support: Financial support,
Support period: 2 years
Benefits
Small Enterprises: 80% coverage of the total cost, up to BD 15,000. Medium & Large Enterprises: 80% coverage of the total cost, up to BD 20,000. Companies can benefit from the scheme every two years.

I am working in a consultancy company, this company is registered with Tamkeen under Istishara Scheme.
To acquire our services under this scheme you can call us at 17600234 (Three AINE Consultancy Co. WLL)

2. Tachania Supporting enterprises in purchasing Technical Machinery & Equipments.
(Cost of purchase, cost of installation, cost of maintenance for the first year, and, cost of training for the first batch of Bahraini operators of the machine) , Type support: Financial support

Benefits
‐Small Enterprises: covers 80% of total cost, up to BD 15,000
‐Medium & Large Enterprises: Covers 80% of total cost, up to BD 20,000

If you have more questions please feel free to ask

Regards

Useful info.Thank u all