Just arrived a few questions please

Hello everyone and thank you for any assistance.
I am looking for some advice...
1.  We are going to be living in valencia and I wondered if anyone can tell me the nearest doctor,hospital, dentist hairdresser that is good, my son has a follow up appointment with a neurologist following a fall.( He is well just precaution)

2.  We are both working and I have a dog so would like to have a full time helper to walk the dog, clean iron and occasional babysit.  Am I best to use an agency or how do I go about this.

Also anyone living in valencia or/and who's children go to the British school of Kuala Lumpur ? It would be great to hear about life in Kll

Hi Glam21,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia section :)

I'm sure the other members here will get back to you with feedback regarding schools, hospital and hairdresser and informations about life in Kuala Lumpur ;)

Best wishes :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

U can check this website
ibufamily.org/

They have FB page too, u can post ur questions there, I'm sure they will give some help

Or u just google "ibu family resource group" if the link doesn't show up

As for schools check international school review. BIS KL recently had two reviews.... In January the head did a runner. Many jobs advertised this year. Basically an established primary school. Secondary though check the reviews then visit the school. Always visit! Some reviews to be fair are negative as axe to grind. Some are negative as school a mess. Hard to tell without asking and looking. But always check ISR as at least gives questions to ask!