No Iqama yet- How to get salary (please help to answer this question)

Dear all,

Its been 1 month since the submission of my Iqama but I do not get my Iqama yet. The biggest problem is I need this month salary so that I can take apartment or room and all they are asking for 3 to 6 months of advance payment. Is there anyway the company can pay me this month salary as I dont have the Iqama yet and my passport with them for Iqama processing. Please help....company said need Iqama then only can transfer salary...is there any other way?? I dont have that much money for survival now.

Many thanks all.

vramakr wrote:

Dear all,

Its been 1 month since the submission of my Iqama but I do not get my Iqama yet. The biggest problem is I need this month salary so that I can take apartment or room and all they are asking for 3 to 6 months of advance payment. Is there anyway the company can pay me this month salary as I dont have the Iqama yet and my passport with them for Iqama processing. Please help....company said need Iqama then only can transfer salary...is there any other way?? I dont have that much money for survival now.

Many thanks all.

Hey!

You can request a bank cheque which you will be able to cash by producing Iqama or Valid passport.

The other option would be to request cash salary, if your employer supports the policy.

Hey thanks for your reply,

Unfortunately my Passport with them as using it for Iqama processing. They seem not to reply my emails, calls...I dont know what to do.

vramakr wrote:

Hey thanks for your reply,

Unfortunately my Passport with them as using it for Iqama processing. They seem not to reply my emails, calls...I dont know what to do.

Hi,

Could you please clarify who are you referring to when you say "they seem not to reply...."?

Sorry bout that my company Payroll as well as the Govt Relation folks.

vramakr wrote:

Sorry bout that my company Payroll as well as the Govt Relation folks.

You see in KSA people dont believe in much communication and with Ramadan you dont expect much of them.

Anyway go visit your HR manager and clear out the position.

I had the same issue few months ago and I had to request my employer to issue a chq on person X's name so I could get it cashed.

Thx brother that sounds like a solution. I will talk to them again. Thx bro