Restaurants open during Ramadan

Hello,

I wanted to quickly ask. Does anyone know of any restaurants that deliver during ramadan?

I know a few places are open and you can order to pick it up but not eat there.

Does anyone know of any restaurants that will deliver food to a residence or office?

I've heard rumours about Bennigans / Ric's / La Chocolat that are usually open...

No idea how much of this is true...

I've also heard Ric's deliver but haven't tried myself during daytime. Nu Asia delivers about 5PM but not sure before that.

Thanks Brighton Guy!

Yeah .. Ric's deliver's .. along with a host of other places like Bennigans / Sun and Sand l Healthy Calorie / La Chocolat / American Bagel factory ..

Thanks a lot malcolmr10. I was sick and tired of eating from Nu Asia and I will certainly try the ones you've mentioned next time.

haha .. Anytime my friend .. Anytime .. :)

I didn't know about Nu Asia!

See, this helps...

We should bring up this topic before the start of next ramadan .. Expats will benefit from it .. :)

If I am not wrong, Cucina - if you like italian - should deliver food at your home (at least pizzas)

Ric's always did deliver but it depends on where you are and they are always late.  Once the food does come it's just not the same.

Try talabat.com

They will show you what's available where you are, when you want to order. It looks like though the restaurants are closed quite a few of them still deliver at home well before Iftar.

(Or maybe it's because Juffair is so full of expats?...)