Looking for new opportunities in Thailand

Hi all,

Please have a look at my profile. I am looking for new opportunities in Thailand. Your job referral is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello kenzie.wu.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Maybe you could share here directly the kind of opporutiny you are looking for.
Members will be able to give you better guidance.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

Thanks for your warm welcome.

As you can see from my profile, currently I am Recruitment Manager for Recruitment & Staffing Company.
I specialize in mass recruitment (RPO) Used to manage to recruit hotel staff for Grand Opening of Sheraton, Grand Hyatt, Crown Hotel and many other 5 star properties in Macau. I am also managing recruitment for one of biggest cruise lines in the world (Costa Cruises).

I am looking for new chance in new working environment especially in Hospitality Segment.

I love Thailand as it's my father's hometown and now I want to come back to develop my career there. Hope you guys can give me some advices.

Thanks all.

Hello kenzie.wu.

As the hospitality segment is a vast domain, you should try post your resume/CV in the Jobs in Bangkok section and also precise the working post you're willing to apply for.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your advice. I will do so.

Nice day to all.

:)good luck  keep searching and net working

Thank you. Keep in touch, if you have any job that match with my experience, please help to inform me.

*_*

hi kenzie

do u wana come bangkok to teach vietnamese?

lee

Newlifebudha, do you know any job available for teaching Vietnamese in bangkok? I'm interested in.

Looking for a kindergarten teaching job any help or advice?

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi fhmickey and Little Hanoi1,

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Bangkok section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien