Does any one know any France restaurant in danang city?

One of my friend ask me about, any France restaurant in danang city, please help me if you know about it, and possible give me address and the name of restaurant, ta

There's La Maison 1888 at the Intercontinental Resort on Son Tra peninsula. Top notch fine dining. Michel Roux is the chef. I never dined there of course.

In the city, there's Bambino, ran by a team of French husband/Vietnamese wife. I only went there for drinks, but have read good reviews of the food. Address you can find online. They have a website.

Thank you

Hi ngohly,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Sawasdee ka! Are you interesting with Thai food? if You don't mind, I would like to introduce my restaurant to to you! Sala Thai restaurant- the only one Thai restaurant in Da Nang that deliver authentic Thai food! Hope to have a chance to serve people love to discovery food like you! Welcome!

La Maison its just a restaurant in Intercontinental Resorts. I stayed there & its so far from center Da Nang. Besisdes, its so expensive for eat everyday. I have a French and he open a pub & restaurant on Tran Phu street, the name's Luna Pub, his name is David. The price is good & have so much foreigner stay there to listen music, drink & dinner. Its great for friend, talk & family.