Considering a move to Mumbai .. advice?

My family is considering a move to Mumbai this summer. If we take the job it will be our 7th international move so we aren't novices but each move brings it's own questions/dilemas.

We have one daughter who will be going into Grade 11 and one who will take a gap year with us prior to attending University in Canada.  DD2 will, hopefully, attend the American International School and we will look for some language instruction and charity work for DD1 to fill her days with and to broaden her life perspectives.

Any recommendations on what to bring and what not to bring?  Best locations to look for an apartment (from what I see villas or houses are where we would live?)  General tips on living in Mumbai?

Thanks, in advance, for any advice.

Cheers.

Hi

Mumbai is the financial capital of India and is a truly cosmopolitan city in India.

You have good internation schools in Mumbai which offer you the same curriculam which your children would be presently studying

In terms of places to stay Worli would be a good place for you, in Mumbai it depends on your budget and how close you want to stay to your work place

Wishing you and your family all the best

Regards

Zafar

hey, so have u shifted to Mumbai. I feel that Mumbai is one of the best city to live. It's full of adventure. I am living in Mumbai since 6 months. The best possible place to live in Mumbai is Bandra west. In Bandra you have everything. With best schools, to best shopping outlets, with amazing food joints.

By the way, from where which part of the work r u relocating. If you need I can provide you with the contact details of the relocating company I moved in with 6 months back.
:)