Looking for some job in Oslo.

Hi, Iam loking for some job in Oslo. Iam in Norway for Two weeks and I still donŽt have work. If you have some contact or advice please write or call...

PERSONAL INFORMATION                               
Name:               Juraj Petovsky

CONTACT                               
Email:             [email protected]
Norway mobile:         47736968

Language:    
Slovak - native speaker
Czech - advanced
English - advanced
Norwegian - basic / learning /

Hi Juraj,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May your can write some lines about yourself and tell us more about the kind of job you are looking for? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi, David. Hmm....first I was searching for some simple job where can I can quick pick up norwegian language...than I heard from my friend in Oslo that some job are in english (most IT jobs) so... I trying luck to get graphic designer job, but I know that I will need norwegian. Meaby if that company is more internacional...My experience...I 've got magister of art diplom, merely 4 years I was making 2newspapers on my own for two cities in my country, for big company in middle europe called Petitpress, I can work very quickly and systematic, my page is oktadesign.sk, i did coverdesign for some products, Logo for companys as well, web pages, aplications, posters, Art is my big interest, I do experimental photography and study Philosophy....

Iam ready for any kind of job where I can pick up norwegian language....but if I get after year B1 or B2 certificate, I will search for graphic designer becose that is what Iam.

Hi Juraj,

May be you can post in the Graphic designer job offers in Oslo,and in the meantime you may post an advert in the Language Exchange in Oslo section in order to meet some Norwegians who may help you with the language.

Regards,

David.