I have lots of Chinese Learning materials for free!

I have lots of Chinese Learning materials for free,anyone who have the request please leave your Email,I will send the materials to you later.

Hi joneskelly,
Can you send to my email:[email protected]
I will so appreciate fo you,thanks in advance.By the way ,I am a chinese teacher in Qingdao,if you need my help,pls contact me for free.:)

Hi Kelly, I am about to start learning Chinese on September as soon as my son starts to walk. I am in Guangzhou and  can pick up the learning materials from your place in Shenzhen if I get your nod to have it.

Hello , i have started learning Chinese it would be great if i got Some Material . Kindly Send me on [email protected]

Vikings wrote:

Hi Kelly, I am about to start learning Chinese on September as soon as my son starts to walk. I am in Guangzhou and  can pick up the learning materials from your place in Shenzhen if I get your nod to have it.

Hi, I am in Futian district Shenzhen.Welcome to Shenzhen.
You can send a email to me, I will send the material to you  as soon as possible.

my email:a407395347gmail.com

Hi there!!

iŽve just read your advertisment, could you send me those chinese materials to my inbox please?

thanks a lot!

xxx

Its Been 3 Days , You Havn't Emailed me Nor you Had Replied us Here
:/

Jing hao wrote:

Its Been 3 Days , You Havn't Emailed me Nor you Had Replied us Here
:/

She did reply to me.

joneskelly wrote:

I have lots of Chinese Learning materials for free.

Yes i Received Your Mail , And all the Instructions Are For Free ...And for Learning Material We Need to Buy it from the Website .
I WIsh you Could had Mentioned it in Detail in Your Ad . May be i Would had not left my Email Here , lol ....Thank you for Your Mail and I will try Its Appealing Good .

Hi I would be most grateful if you can send me some material, I have some books but they have a lot of useless stuff that I will never use so am looking for something better.

My email: [email protected]

Kind regards.
Keith Smit

Dear Friend, Kindly send me Chinese Study Material. I would like to study Chinese. I am in Shanghai. Please share your mobile phone. Thanks and please help sending this material.BR-Sunil-18321254193.

hi, I'll be returning to China ( weifang) to resume my classes in September. I would certainly appreciate it if you include me in list of those to whom will send the lessons.
[email protected]
thom grosse

please send me [email protected]

Hi there friend.

If itŽs free send it or is there a trick Jones ?

I am interested in your offer , send me all the free Chinese materials that you have .

ThankS

Harvey Spencer

Why you Guys Again And Again Ask the Same thing , Why Not Refer to Someone Who Already has Received it. Jing Hao Had Given His Feed Back , Why dont you Guys Refer to Someone's  Earlier Feed Back !!!!!

I guess you do not have the free chinese material, huh !!!!

Hi Joneskelly,
Could you mind sending your material to my email address at rudysalim[at}gmail.com?

Thank you very much indeed for your sharing