Need Price of 2nd Hand Cars in Romania

helo friend.

let me know the price of 2nd hand cars / taxi cab in Romania. if some have any knowledge plz share.....

thanks

A good second hand car is betwen 2000-3000 eur,depending on what kind of engine u want.Tell me you/re budget and i wiil give a full idea about this.The cheapest taxi cab is Pelicanul;Speed taxi,and all the cab with 1,39 ron writen on the car.Hope that helps you.

Look on autovit.ro or mobile.ro ....or one of the other dozen sites that can be found with google.  That said, finding "good" cars in RO is a challenge.  Personally I rather get a car in Germany or Netherlands and bring it, the cars there are much better taken care of.

actually i m planing to move to Romania on Business visa,
some one told me to make investment in taxi cabs, as it is rather gud business. or plz guide me the best business for expats to start in Romania. plz guid  me...

waseem

Well.. I don't know what to say about the bussines.I had one in Iasi with clothes and it did not work because the people don't have enough economical power and I quit it up.  The best thing you can do is going in a town where the economy is yet alive and see there what is need for . The market is already full. You need an original idea to make it work.

cheers !

Try thinking in opening a Restaurant. The chalenge will be deciding which will be your core target...High paying custumers (most of the time empty) versus Cheap Prices

i want to do this in my town,i think that is a big problem in small towns like mine where young people dont have enought places where to hangout and   spend time(and money) because the restaurants owners are from the old comunist ideas ,they are old and dont want to change too much.Eevery weekend my town is empty because people between 20 and 40 go outside town to spend time and of course theire money.Is such a pitty,no one want to see that it is potential here too ,everybody talk about old town in bucharest but old town can be in every town in romania with some good ideas to invest and some people who had the courage to invest money in this.Thats is another reason  why young people  dont want to come back  home.....is very boring to live in a small town.

be aware ,for taxi cabs the car must be younger than 2008,otherwise you dont get the regsitration for taxi cab.