Relocating to Gibraltar

Hello everyone,

I want to relocate to Gibraltar and have some questions. I am from Turkey. I am married and have a boy who is 3,5 years old. I am an IT professional and working at an internet company for 7 years ( have online experience ) . I wonder if companies support relocation from non-eea countries. Also which websites/recruitment agencies do you suggest to find a job? Also any information about living costs will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Onur

Check out the main gambling companies in Gib, eg BWinParty, Mansion, William Hill, BetVictor etc

There is a list on the govt website of the ones who have a license so just take it from there.  They do hire from abroad, especially if you have languages, but I've no idea about the level of assistance for either EU or non-EU countries.

when I've looked at the sites, BWin Party seemed pretty tech orientated, so you may want to start there.  It's also probably the biggest.

Living costs? Probably dearer than Turkey, cheaper than the UK, for example.

Flat rental with a legitimate contact (needed to get ID) from £700 a month. Cigarettes and spirits are cheap, veg are cheaper at the local shops than Morrisons, it really depends on your lifestyle.

Our rates and community charge for the block are cheap because we have a small flat.  Electricity is comparatively expensive. Fuel is cheaper than it is in Spain. The bus is free for Gib residents (ID card needed). etc etc