Looking for job in UK

Hi

I'm Andi from Indonesia. Now i'm living in Bournemouth. I study master program at Bournemouth University in management with marketing. Currently, i am doing my dissertation and will be finished in the middle of September 2013. I am looking for job in UK related to marketing and management. I have experiences in marketing and management at financial service in Indonesia (Citibank). I need a job immediately before my visa will be expired in January 2014. I prefer full time job but i'm fine with part-time or internship job as a first step to get working experience in UK. Please keep in contact and share information about job in UK. Kindly visit my linkedin account : andi achmad fachruddin

Regards,

Andi

Hello Andi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Marketing job offers in London this might be helpful. :)

I invite you to read some articles in the Work Guide in London, you may learn more about how to get started in your search. ;)

Regards,

David.

Hey,

I think you should look on reed dot co dot uk. or Monster I am pretty sure you will find something at your study level.

Take care