Question about the transport to Tripoli

Hi
My name's George.I have some questions about the things in Tripoli,so I hope someone to help and answered me.
1.First I want to make a short visit in Tripoli.I will be get around just in the day,while in the night I'll be in my hotel not out.Will I have some problems if I do that regarding my safety?
2.Can you give me some contacts for companies which offer freight ferries?
I want to go to Tripoli with truck(fuel tank) from Greece or Italy.The other route is maybe firstly go to Malta and after that to Tripoli,it doesn't matter but if you have some informations or contacts,please tell me..
3.How hard is to buy fuels from Tripoli and export them with ferry?

My mail: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

going out by your self might not be a very good idea at the moment...if you know any locals or even have expat friends then its alright to hangout in a group but not till very late in the night....

for the logistics you can contact:
ghayur [at] ssalibya [dot] com

taking fuel out is something you need to check with the trader/seller on the legalities of the matter...

hope it helps....all the best!

cheers
fahim

sorry but right now I'm not in Libya and can check this and also I haven't any friend in Tripoli so could someone who know well or could get some adition information about whether is legal and how hard is to get out the fuel from the Tripoli with ferry..

*can't check)

hi George

Tripoli and other part of Libya are not safe to roam around in night time as mentioned by Fahim. However in case you find locals along with you that would be fine.

Regarding your query to export oil in to ferry is not possible and will have lots of hassles to clear the shipment. Moreover do not think there are any ferry service out Tripoli as of now.
There use to be ferry service from Tripoli to Tunis prior revolution.

The correct way to ship fuel either in tanker or by containers. Drums could be another option too which should stuffed in to the dry containers.

By the way what kind of fuel are intending to export.

For container shipment you have two choices. You can choose either  1st TANK container 2nd Dry container with Flexi bag/tanks. Have not seen single flexi bag/tanks in Libya and might be you have import it from UAE. Please check below link.

Tank containers can be seen easily and can be hired upon request.

Feel free to contact me whenever you land in Tripoli. I am working with Ghayur baig. Fahim too is good friend of mine.

+ 218 914378860
mail : [email protected] or [email protected]
for any additional info mail me pls.

Thank and best regards
Pratap

I sent you message on your mail and I'll wait to response me,please. I hope that this is right ([email protected])