Looking for a job

Hi All,
      I am looking for a job outside India for 1-2 years in the next 2 months. I have 9 years of IT Experience.I am currently staying in India. Please let me know if i will be able to get a job with the below  skills. If so which country should i try for ?

Internal Auditor - PCI DSS standards - Certified Payment-Card Industry Security Implementer (by SISA), QMS Auditor/ Lead Auditor Certification based on ISO 9001:2000 (by IRCA) and ITIL v2.0 Foundation certification (by EXIN). Expertise in auditing projects in line with CMMi Level 5 Process Areas, ISO 20K 2011 and PCI standards.

Process Consultant – Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by Scrum Alliance, Scrum Boot Camp by Binary Essential, Six sigma green belt certification by Benchmark and Advanced MS Project Plan by Sabcons. Knowledge of SOX, SAP MOS Process and ITGC – IT Governance controls. Expertise in lean practices such as Kaizens, Value Stream mapping (VSM) and Rapid problem solving.

Strong Analytical skills –High maturity practices such as control charts for statistically controlling critical processes, prediction of business critical metrics using process performance models, hypothesis tests, sensitive analysis, selection of critical sub-processes using Minitab, Defect Prediction Models and  estimation certainty check using Monte Carlo Simulation in crystal Ball tool. Metrics reporting and analysis on a monthly basis is provided to senior management

Mentoring / Training. Excel in guiding and mentoring project managers and new joinees in QE team ; impart trainings on Scrum, PCI DSS, SAP MOS, CMMi and ISO 20K across the organization.
Additional expertise includes: Budgeting & Planning, Cost & Resource Estimates, Project & Delivery Methodologies, Change Control Management, and Risk & Scope Management.

hello Snehamirle.

A new thread has been created from your message on the Malaysia Forum for more visibility.

I would suggest you to post your resume/Cv in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Malaysia section. It shall help.

Thanks

Karen :)

[Moderated: pls post in Jobs in Malaysia section]