Induction at RAK Academy

Hello All

As this event draws nearer I am wondering what exactly happens. I heard that we get taken to Dubai to see the main areas, is this with our family or do teachers go alone?

Is there anything we should prepare before hand? Is everybody ready?!

Please let us know!

Hi Amina,

As far as I gather it seems as though our family is included!

I haven't heard anything about us having to prepare anything.

Getting excited now!

Regards
Debbie

Hello
Oh good, cos I would hate to just dive in and leave them all alone. I am excited too but have been since day one. Still have soo much to organise but I need to get through the month of Ramadan first. Are you all sorted?
Speak soon!

Hi Amina

We are on holiday at the moment visiting my parents & friends in Durban, South Africa & will finish our preparations once we fly back to Cape Town on Saturday.

Just awaiting Visas now.

Debbie

The induction week includes all your family and it is worth going on the trips just to see the different places. RAK is a great place to live I love it here we planned to stay the two years possibly four but are now thinking six to ten. Hope you love it here too :)

Thankyou Sunnee,

That is really reassuring. So could you tell us what happens from landing in Dubai airport to the first lesson...

You will be met at the airport by a member of staff and taken to your apartment, there should be an itinery in your apartment for pick up times and where you will be taken, you will get an introduction to the school and a walk around, don't expect to see it all you should be shown your classroom and that's it really everything else I.e. planning etc will be introduced as and when lol just go with the flow plan a couple of things to keep you going :)

wonderful!! getting really excited now!! Hope everything is good with everyone in their preparation. Just getting a bit hectic now

Welcome to RAKA I hope you all have a wonderful experience here.