Go to Maryland on business for several days

Hi, everybody , I am going to Maryland in September for several days, and I want to see around , some advice?
Thank you!

Hello Lydia_xc.

Your message has been moved to the Maryland Forum for better visibility.

Thanks

Karen :)

Oh, I forgot, thank you so much!

Where will you be in Maryland?  Baltimore?  Close to Washington, DC?  What interests you most?

Bethesda, and the conference will be held at the Marriott Pooks Hill for two days, and I will be there for three days. Would you please be kind enough to tell me how to get to the hotel from the airport. And I want to visit some famous universities there, can you give me some advice. Oh,what is important, where can I  find some cheaper hotel to live in, because I am still a student who can not earn much money. Thanks a lot , my friend.

Lydia

If you go on www.downtownbethesda.com you should be able to find the answers to your questions.  6 hotels are listed, and any hotel can tell you how to get there from the airport.  I don't know of any colleges in Bethesda, but it is suburb of Washington, DC.  The Naval Hospital and National Institute of Health are in Bethesda, and I believe you can take the subway into DC.  Good luck

Hi, Mugtech, thank you for the good advice, and I appreciate it.

Lydia

Hi mugtech,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team