Is MISSILE Good?

I want to buy a bicycle. Does anybody know MISSILE?
How are their products? I need your help.
0755bike.com/showpro.asp?id=1351
0755bike.com/showpro.asp?id=1352

Depends what bike (mtn vs road) and are you trying to race or commute?  Its a china made bike, which is not a bad thing.  What components are on it? Cant go wrong with Shimano, but there are a lot of levels. Also, how heavy is it compared to another brand (like Giant).

dhnindc wrote:

Depends what bike (mtn vs road) and are you trying to race or commute?  Its a china made bike, which is not a bad thing.  What components are on it? Cant go wrong with Shimano, but there are a lot of levels. Also, how heavy is it compared to another brand (like Giant).

Where is there a good place in Manila to buy used bikes 26 inch with shimano gears for anywhere between 2k to 6k...I need one both mens and women..

Thanks..

Try sulit and meet them in a common area.

If your in Puerto Gallera, have no idea as its a small market. But if you know someone in Manila, they could ship it LBC.

dont worry just go to any bike shop,dont mention price so you can get it cheaper!

dhnindc wrote:

Thank you so much. It looks good. I just wondering if the price is appropriate.

borilove wrote:

dont worry just go to any bike shop,dont mention price so you can get it cheaper!

Thanks, but I just want to get some information about this brand.

dhnindc wrote:

Try sulit and meet them in a common area.

If your in Puerto Gallera, have no idea as its a small market. But if you know someone in Manila, they could ship it LBC.

Then, how about this brand?

You never mention price so have no ideal if its a good value or not. For a cheap bike with ok components, would not pay less than $600 in the US. I would expect it to be more here. Personnaly, for a little more, would stick with Giant. Made in Taiwan, quality bike that will last a long time.

dhnindc wrote:

You never mention price so have no ideal if its a good value or not. For a cheap bike with ok components, would not pay less than $600 in the US. I would expect it to be more here. Personnaly, for a little more, would stick with Giant. Made in Taiwan, quality bike that will last a long time.

The first is R2400 ALPHA
Vehicle configuration: MISSILE ALPHA R2400 Steel Road Frame
                  MISSILE ALPHA R2400 Steel Road Front Fork
                  SHIMANO CLARIS 2400 2×8 16-Speed Kit
SHIMANO CLARIS 2400 Road Brake System
                  MISSILE Road Wheel Sets
                  KENDA Road Tires
                  Coating color: Black-White, Black- Green, Yellow, White, Red

The second is T200
V-Brake   Vehicle configuration: MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Road Frame
MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Front Fork
SHIMANO ALTUS M310 3×8 24-Speed Kit
MISSILE V-Brake System
MISSILE Flat Bar Road Wheel Sets
Disc-Brake Vehicle configuration: MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Road Frame
MISSILE T200 Aluminum Alloy Flat Bar Front Fork
SHIMANO ACERA M390 3×9 27-Speed Kit
BENGAL Linear Disc-Brake System
MISSILE Flat Bar Road Wheel Sets
Flat Bar Road Bicycle Frame parameters: Material: AL 6061 T4 T6
                                  Seat Post Clamp Size: 31.8mm
                                  Seat Post Size: 27.2mm
                                  Head Parts Size: 34mm(1-1/8″)
Coating Color: Yellow, Black, Green, Red
I do not know the price. Just accoding to the configuration, how much do you think is proper?

First is a road bike with entry level Shimano. Doesnt say what kind of steel. If weight is reasonable, say around 20 lbs, then $600 is ok.

Second is a hybrid, same entry level components. Has the correct alum tubing but should not be mistaken as a mountain bike. Say $450. If thicker tubing and MB components, then $600 as well.

dhnindc wrote:

First is a road bike with entry level Shimano. Doesnt say what kind of steel. If weight is reasonable, say around 20 lbs, then $600 is ok.

Second is a hybrid, same entry level components. Has the correct alum tubing but should not be mistaken as a mountain bike. Say $450. If thicker tubing and MB components, then $600 as well.

I was told there are a lot of used bike shops in PASAY, Manila metro...Are you aware of any there and if not could you attempt to find a reputable one for me should you find the time...

I am looking for a decent mountain bike or cruiser for around 4 to 6k and not Chinese...Taiwan is OK..

Thanks..