Buying a Small Car in Riyadh Suggestion Needed

Hello Fellows ,

I am planning to buy a car for me and I have selected two small cars now have to decide from them One is KIA PICANTO and other one is CHEVROLET SPARK both 2013 models.Any of you guys own one of these cars share me your experience .
Well to make it clear i am going for small car is because i am living alone not with family so no need big car , it also save me from Parking problem which is common here in riyadh and most importantly THEY ARE CHEAP :D  .

I also have a query regarding small cars i have been on highways and some times there are very strong winds blowing are small cars safe enough to be taken on high ways to go some other cities .If any of you have driven to other cities on above mention cars do let me know it will help a lot to finalize my Plan.

I don't have any experience driving those vehicles in Saudi Arabia.  But I have driven both cars in Korea.

Personally, I'd recommend Picanto. 

I don't know well about 2013 models, but 2012 crash tests showed Picanto (known as Morning in Korea) is safer for the person behind the wheel.  But Spark is better at impact from the side.

euroncap.com/results/kia/picanto/2011/442.aspx (Picanto)

euroncap.com/results/chevrolet/spark/2009/377.aspx (Spark)

Picanto has lower body height which may cause less resistance to strong wind which you were afraid of.

so you want a cheap car!

Small cars are NOT cheap. you need to put that in your mind.

(Luxury + Safety + Comfort options ) / Price

is the equation you need to get familiar with.
Once you put the numbers there, you will learn that small cars are actually expensive.