Looking for Vietnamese to talk with

Hi there!

My name is Victor and I live here in HCM in D2. My brother and his girlfriend have been living here for 6 months. My brother and I run a company here and his girlfriend is a student.

We're looking for Vietnamese to spend some time speaking, hanging out, playing field games, etc (we're young (21 to 23)).

We're French but also talk English.

Cheers!

Victor

Hi Victor,

I am Truc. I am a local here. I can help you with your Vietnamese. I can speak English, and it is also interesting if you can teach me some French. Do not hesitate to contact me for language exchange. I also would like to share with you the life in Vietnam.

Have a nice night.
Truc.

great, my skype:lan.lysong, we can talk vietnamese , it is good

Hi,
You can contact me at my phone number 0977 055 131 Hau. I will help you getting aroung HCM City, and exchange language as well if you are interested. Or you also can send me an email to [email protected] if you wanna know me in advance. Nice to see you 

Hi Victor,
Nice to meet you to talk together, I am vietnamese too. It is glad to be friends each other

Hi Victor,

Nice to meet you, I'm living in District 9, it's not too far from District 2. I would like to make friend with you. My skype ID: chirstmax_box

Cheers,
Anh Tran

Hey Victor,
If u wanna hang out with Vietnamese, come Lush Ladies night to join us tonite.

Kim Tran

Hi,

Glad to be your friend here.

My skype alex.nguyen2606. Juast add me so that we can know more each other. I'm a Vietnamese 25-year-old boy. My name's Nguyen.

Hi

you can add my skype mariposa251106

Tam

Hi Victor!

You're french? Your name says "Victorsverige" which means in Swedish "Victorsweden".

Nevertheless, i'm at highland coffee at district 1 right now eating dinner, if you want to come by, you're more than welcome!