Adventures of a Crazy Mexican Chef in China

ok

I am much impressed by your will lady. This is indeed a motivation for all of us who get disheartened by small hurdles.

Salute to you and your courage for life .God bless you to overcome everything that has happened

Thanks, Blessings are always welcome =)

Best!

Let me know if you want to start the business again. I am looking for some work for myself on weekends. I dont care about money if i get to learn something and i have a passion for cooking though i am not a cook by profession. I work full time with an IT firm here in shanghai.

The reason why i liked your post is primarily is touches the  heart and second i have a  story which belongs to my school days. I had a friend from Mexico who wanted to introduce mexican food in India. So he hired me and a couple of other  people who used to bunk school very often. He taught us how to make tacos , nachos, salsa and bunch of other food stuff.It was fun learning these things and offering them to people as a surprise. We worked with him for a couple of years till we finished our college and then we moved out . The  place has not become big but i dont get a chance to visit because no one lives there anymore and my parents shifted to others city.  We also used to toss the table up with  a range of mocktails. Do ring me if you are a foodie and if you need any help from me.