Spending the summer in Cairo - what can I do on my alone time?

Hello all!

I am planning on spending a couple months in Cairo with my fiance this summer. He was born and raised in Egypt, along with his family who speak little English. I don't know a word of Arabic, so I find it hard to communicate. I am looking for Arabic classes to take while I'm visiting - any suggestions?
I would like to spend a lot of my time studying and learning while I'm in Egypt, but I don't know where to start, or where to go. My fiance wont be available to court me around the city the entire time we are there, so I need to find ways to amuse myself and keep busy. Any suggestions of safe places to go? I am a young blonde girl who speaks only English, so I don't really want to walk around the city on my own. I've been to Egypt before, and I have seen a lot of the tourist attractions- I'm really looking for some places that I can go alone and be comfortable, while reading, learning, seeing, thinking, painting, and expressing my artistic side. Any good suggestions?

what about ur fiance where does he live?
the safest places ever for an expet is rehab city, maadi, and hiliopolis... there u can practice ur activities u mentioned on ur post, there is also city stars, for shopping there would be metro

have a nice day, hope it is not that cold outhere

Hi,
Its nice to collect information before coming.
I think it's easy to move where you like any time.
Heliopolis and Maadi district may be prefered.

Also, any respected sporting club recommended.

But, where your expected residency?.
Dont reply her for public, it is only a remark.

For any assistance, write me directly when needed.

IMIG