LOOKING FOR ENGLISH TEACHER

native teacher for the business english.

Hello.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please introduce yourself and give more details of what you are looking for?

Is that a job proposal?

Thank you,
Aurélie

What country do you come from ?

Hello johnreeves ---> to who are you replying?

Thanks
Karen :)

I am asking my dear Karen  John

Hello johnreeves ---> Seems like your message is a little vague. We can't really distinguish to who you're asking or replying for?

Please be more precise ;)

Thank you

Karen :)

My dear Karen
Thank you for your letter. Here is my email address maybe this will help [email protected]  John

I'm looking for a native English speaker to take some private lessons. I can read and write quite well and I'm not very bad with grammar but I need to practice conversation.

I was interested in 4 or 5 hours per week. I work at home as freelance so I'm very flexible with the timetable.

If you are interested please, or write me an private message in the forum.

Thanks!
tarik

Hi tarik,

You maybe post an advert in the Language classes in Antalya section please. It might be helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-Blog Team.

Dears Mr. Tarik ,

My name is kasem, am M.A English literature , i have a long working career regarding English translation and business in Saudi Arabia for about three years .Am living now in Turkey and it will be my pleasure to contact you regarding your job post.

you nice reply will be highly appreciated .

hi its me again joanne im an English teacher I messaged you re visiting Antalya maybe I can speak English with you when I come.joanne

Hi Joanne,
As far as I know you're from Ireland and an english teacher. Can we discuss it on skype?
Best wishes, Hijran.

You got one
Contact me on this
[email protected]

@ mkepsin > This thread is quite old, if you want to give english tuition, i will advise you to drop an ad here : Language classes in Antalya section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi. What is the job specification and what are the renumeration.

@ gerald_11 >

Please note that this thread is very old.
If you are looking for a job, i invite you to post an ad in the jobs in Antalya section.

As this thread is old and outdated, i am therefore closing it.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed