Advices starting company

I'am looking in which way it might be interesting to migrate from Kiev to Bulgaria (Sofia or somewhere on black sea).

I am building up an software development company.
Some questions which I hope somebody here can answer:
- What are the most used job websites (by IT people)?
Then I can compare salaries.

- What is the best way of hiring people?
So which type of contracts?

- Or which staffing companies are good?

Hi,

welcome to the forum!

Most used website: http://jobs.bg, but don't expect to find salaries listed(not a very common practise in Bulgaria)

The best way of hiring people: depending on the need of developers you have - full time is most common here, as people are used to stability and regularity in life, although project based and part time are getting quite popular, as usually they pay better

Which staffing companies are good: I can point you to some, if you really want to. The usual practice is 1 or 2 salaries for finding the right candidate or percent of the salary for a predefined period.

If you need some more detailed information, let me know. I lead a small web and mobile development company and I'll be happy to explain everything in details, if you are really interested in starting in Bulgaria(not to advertise, but low taxes and quality developers are possible to get in the same time here, although there are still some problems that appear at some point).

Best Regards,
Ventsislav Tomev

Every country has his own standards in job ads.
In Russia and Ukraine, if you do not add salary expectation, you do not get anybody.

With staffing companies I mean more like this:
"Hire remote fulltime developers.

We will recruit developers you need, place them in our offices and provide daily support, letting you manage developers as your in-house staff and focus on programming."

This is very common in Ukraine, but I guess also in Bulgaria.