Can we live with 300 BD ???

Hi

I have done CA Inter. Got offer for accountant position at 300 BD.+ Accommodation. Can I live and save any in Bahrain with it ?

What is average salary for accountant who is having 3+ experience and assistant manager level in Bahrain ?

You can live on that money (because your accommodation is covered). However, you should include other expenses such as travel (mostly taxis which are not cheap - or you need to do it together with someone else so you can split the cost), communication (mobile & internet) and food (not expensive). If you do not go out much and always try to cook your own food, you should be able to save some, but not much at all.

Thank you for info.

May i know what is the average salary for 3+ experienced accountant having professional qualification (CA Inter)

otherwise where can i find whether my salary is good or not ?

Hi Casrinub - the difference in salaries for part qualified and fully qualified accountants is huge in Bahrain. Just making a suggestion - why dont you finish off your exams and then try to get a job here? I realize each person's situation is different, but please do consider my suggestion.

As for a salary of BD300, I think that is about the norm for part qualified accountants. If you are fully qualified, you could potentially be looking at a salary of at least BD1,000 without any non-audit experience. With industry experience, pay scales start at BD1,500. So think of what I suggested seriously. Good luck either way!

You will be able to live on a salary of BD300, but it will be tough if you have family and school-going kids. As brightonguy has said, think of costs related to travel, utility bills, internet, telephones and entertainment in addition to food. Best wishes.

Dear Farahz, Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.

I do think the same to complete study and come.

If situations demand I have to come there any how I am single so I have to manage.

thank you for info.

Best wishes future CA :)