Looking to make new friends

Hi pleased to join this group. I owmn a house in bg in a little village near ruse called kartan vurbovka would be nice to chat to anyone who owns property in that area x

hi im heather from the uk i own a house in a small village in bg you would never be short of friends there the people are very warm and welcoming will help you give you good advice. I love the place and my dream is to live there one day maybe in next five years depending onfinances my advice is if you can afford it just go for it

Hi

I'm a Scot and took early retirement to come to Bulgaria and thus far I love it here albeit I've just been here a month. I just bought a house in the Veliko Tarnovo area and can say I'm trying to get used to dealing with tradeseople etc. Having a nightmare getting prices for a fitted kitchen. Otherwise, It's great and I'm starting to make an attempt at learning the language. My partner is Bulgarian so without here at the moment it would be difficult. The first thing I've had to learn here is patience, things here do not happen as quickly as in the UK, everything is just more relaxed. All in all I feel I made the right move. Happy to help or share knowledge if I can
Ron

Hello heather wilson.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Bulgaria forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie