Looking for watchman or security guard job

hi i'm babar khan ,here in pakistan i am looking for watchman or security guard job and free visa in malaysia for better future,can you help me?

Hi babar khan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new topic from your post on the Malaysian Forum

I suggest you to submit an advert or your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Malaysia section]

You cannot work as a security guard in Malaysia.

The Private Agencies Act 1971 makes it clear that only Malaysians and specific Nepalese nationals can be hired as security personnel.

With the recent Indonesian guard who shot dead the bank clerk and ran away with the loot, be sure that checks on the guards are quadrupled.

Yes 60% are illegal per the newspaper and big fuss recently. I liked the minister who said to make the job attractive to Malaysians the uniforms should look nicer lol

basically a low paid nob that attracts criminals. Same in UK.and USA. When I first lived here I asked my condo management at a condo in bangsar if I could leave the keys for a delivery. The manager just said in an hour the guards would have emptied my place and sold everything. Such is security in Malaysia!

My current condo has all Malaysians as security and strict. And they have a CF one of the few condos to have one. I learnt to be fussy