Close

Looking for some kids activities in Condado San Juan

Hi,
We've just moved to this beautiful island a week and a half ago.  We have 3 kids (ages 16,13,9) and we are looking for some activities for them, like pottery, piano lessons, guitar lessons and surfing.
Any suggestions?

There is an excellent surf school in Piñones (they are skilled, friendly and most importantly: very safety conscious). Unfortunately, I cannot remember its name but if you go to a restaurant in Piñones called Mambo Jambo (on the left if coming from Isla Verde - right on the beach), they should know how to contact the instructors.

HI we have 3 boys 11 and 12 age.  We just moved here this august.  What activities do you do for your kids and can we talk?

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Make sure they learn to surf, and snorkle, kayaking, Also getting involved with nature conservation, learning the plants, birds, fish, turtles. Also Boy Scouts, Puerto Rico has a Boy Scout camp in Lago Guajataca with lots of summer activities.
All my kids are adults, but if they were young, I would introduce them to anything related to an island.

You can visit the manatee rehabilitation center in Bayamón - it was popular with the kids in our neighborhood. Here's a write-up:

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/manatee-center/

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
dolt201
Any musicians out there?
By dolt201
suzanne12345
Piano lessons?
By suzanne12345
Spencerazac
NFL Sunday ticket
By Spencerazac
hturner12
Around the island in a day
By hturner12
TravelingJ
Any fishermen out there?
By TravelingJ
Priscilla
Sports in Puerto Rico
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Puerto Rico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Puerto Rico

Moving to Puerto Rico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Puerto Rico

Travel insurance in Puerto Rico

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Puerto Rico

Flights to Puerto Rico

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Puerto Rico