Got selected from one of the saudi company. Need guidance pls

Hello Guys,

first of all let me appreciate all and a big thanks to the creater of this blog. it is informative and more helpful.

I also got selected from one of the saudi company and agent not explaining me whole process, he is asking me to finish step by step. can anybody guide me where i am now how much time still required to finish the process?

completed steps.
1.sent resume and experience letter along with scan copy of certificates.
2.after 2 weeks received confirmation of employment and asked to go for attestation.
3. in a week attestation from HRD and MEA finished and sent to agent.
4. after a week he asked me to go for medical check.
5. within 2 days i took appointment from GAMCA and next day went for medical check and finished within a day next sent all original certificates and medical report to agent.
6. after 30 days i received a mail from agent asked me to monitor the certificate verification from university.
7. with help of my professor i arranged to send reply from university in 3 days and a photocopy of university reply has provided to me.

now it is almost 12 days ....no message from agent

can you guide what will be next and how many days it takes?

Thanks in advance to all your replys.

if any one from Hyderabad seeking for help i am quite happy to assist you in steps i finished. my e-mail [email protected]

I think this is your first JOB offer  in saudi, tahst why thsi much difficulties.... Anyway it wll be good.

certificate verification will be done by the AP governemnt if it is not attested.

so get it attesed to obtain Engineer visa.

once attestation finished, your agent will complete it within 10 working days.

As you know , now its ramadhan period where in saudi embassy work is little bit slow which will take more time.
may be bacz of that your visa stamping getting late. Anyway wait until end of ramadhan or after Aug 10th , hopefully everything wil be OK

Hi jobsree,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new topic with your post for a better interaction on the Saudi Arabia Forum

P.s - first of all let me appreciate all and a big thanks to the creater of this blog. it is informative and more helpful.
Thank you again for those words and glad we can help you :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team