Need flat, room, hostel anywhere to stay for short period

Hi Guys

Me and my friends planning to visit Munich in october. But hotels prices are incredible expensive. So anyone could help me and my friends to find a place for 4 days for 3 persons (male and female)?? 3th october and in the days that followed. Actually we need to place to sleep safely. House sharing is alsa accepted.

Thanks in advance

Hello Aqu.

I would suggest you to have a look at the Properties for rent in Munich section or the Shared accommodation in Munich section, where you may also post an advert.

Thanks and good luck

Karen :)

Have you checked the youth hostels?
A dormitory bed there is about €25/night. They might also have triple rooms for a bit more money.
That is definitely the cheapest you can find in Munich!

Thank you Karen I have already posted on accommodation section. Beppi, at that date I couldnt find any hostel lower from around 100 Euro for only one bed in a room where you sleep with other 13 customers. I have checked skyscaner, expedia and orbit. Could you suggest any website or phone number etc, to find that hostels?

The websites you mention are mostly for hotels - cheaper options are not paying their fees.
But €100 for a dormitory bed is unbelievable, are you sure it isn't the price for the whole room?
In any case, you find youth hostels through the German Youth Hostel Association website. Other reasonably priced options are listed in the Lonely Planet and similar guidebooks.

Thank u Beppi l looked up web site you mentioned.  I guess because of the october fest prices have been raised. Still l havent able to find less than 100. It seems to be there is noway.  we will pay :)