Weekly Get Together For Expats - in St Julians

If you'd like to meet some new people, some of us are meeting every Wednesday in St Julian's, at the moment we meet at Biancos in Spinola Bay. We are there from 7.30pm

Join us for a drink and get to know some people

You can eat there too if you want to.

If you don't know Biancos, walk through the restaurant part to the seating area at the back, and head for the far side.

If you need any more info please PM me

Twitter: @MaltaSocial

Please note during the summer we may move venue week to week to take advantage of the many events etc in Malta

PM to get details or a contact number

If you are thinking of going this week (17 July) please be aware the group is likely to be light on numbers due to two events - the Mark Knopfler concert, and the Fringe exhibition - on the same evening.

If you are new there will be more people next week :-)

Yes, always a super evening and a good opportunity to meet new people :)

Please note if you wish to join this group can you please get in touch directly

Because there is a regular core group we are choosing to go to events and other venues when there is something on, not be limited to the same venue very week

You are more than welcome to join us, particularly if you are someone who prefers their home comforts :-)

Hi,
me and my husband like to meet with new people,,are you planning anything for the next Wednesday?
thx

Yes we probably are, we may do a jazz evening

PM me your details and I'll keep you posted direct :-)

This Wednesday we are going to the Palazzo de Piro in Mdina for their jazz evening

If you would like to join us please message me so we can meet up

Some of us will be eating there

For the next few weeks we are not at Biancos, I can't  change the title of this post :-(

We will be at jazz in Mdina this week, dinner next week, and the Internatins event the week after

We are always happy to meet new folks so shout if youd like to join us

Just followed on Twitter, good idea that :)

I hope to come along to a few meetings once I get over and settled in.

Great, look forward to connecting :-)

Hello!
I'm french and I've just arrived in Malta. I live in Sliema.
I would enjoy to meet you all! When and where will you meet this week?
Thank you!
Chloé

Hi Chloe

I replied to your PM :-)

Tomorrow (11 Sept) we will be at Palazzo de Piro in Mdina for the jazz night

Please confirm to me directly if you would like to join as we will have  a table reserved so need approx numbers
(if you show up and ask for expats they will have no clue what you are talking about)