And reasonable price nice restaurant and bar in danang city

I am looking for a restaurant, bar or coffee shop in danang city.

Please share some information and "price" please.

Would like us to taste test the food and give you a full review aswell?

Hi Stoney,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please give us a longer introduction about yourself and give more details about what are you looking for .. what kind of restaurant..?

Thank you.
Christine

Beer, Soft drinks, Cafe from 25k -50k at Waterfront Bar & Restaurant, 150 Bach Dang Street.

Thanks Henry, waterfront is one of the best place, and the price is reasonable....

Does any one know the nice Japanese restaurant  in danang,...

Sawasdee ka! Are u interested with Thai food? We are Thai restaurant- Sala Thai, 111 Le Loi st, Hai Chau dist ( near Novotel)! Price is really reasonable from $2- $10 with veriaty of authentic Thai food! Owner is Thai man, Hope to have a change to serve U!

How about Alfresco in tran phu street? I have been same in Saigon, pizza and BBQ over there are tasty

Noodle Soup: 185 Phan Chau Trin- Q. Hai Chau Phone: 0903502051

This place is super clean, great service and cheap! If you like noodles: wonton soup, fried wonton, vegetables and noodles, chop suey, many chicken, pork, beef dishes, etc...my favorite place to go in Da Nang. Many kinds of noodles and soups, BBQ, etc...Enjoy! I personally cooked professionally in the US for 27 years and am very particular about quality and consistency when I go out to eat. This place really surprised me.

OK, OK, you wanna talk price? Wonton Soup, fresh herbs on the side with lime slices and tea...25,000 VND That's $1.25 US. Just one example of Champaign taste on a beer budget. The bowls are large too!

vnescape wrote:

OK, OK, you wanna talk price? Wonton Soup, fresh herbs on the side with lime slices and tea...25,000 VND That's $1.25 US. Just one example of Champaign taste on a beer budget. The bowls are large too!

I was there with my best friend.  Food and drinks are cheap, lovely attentive young ladies. Awesome place!

I just try one tradition Vietnam seafood restaurant in danang, call "be man" address: 13 duong hoang sa...my personal think is reason price and clean..... Can try

I went this restaurant when i come to Danang.
Babylon
Ad: 18B4.4 Trường sa, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng. Phone number : 0511.3 987.989

Ys can verify his , I ate there a couple of weeks ago on my visit from Thailand to Danang, though i was a bit dissappointed I could not have Pad kapaow, but that was not the fault of the restaurant but the typhoon that raged through Danang a day or two before, interuppting the supply of Basil leaves, there was nothing wrong with the rest of the food though, very good.
One thing I would mention is that if you get offered to use the Air Con dining area , it is very echoey, and a lare group of noisy people made it comfortable to sit in there as the sound was very painful on the ears.