What you need? - The help can be near:)

Hi for all!
Do you need something about Russia or life in this country?
You about to move there? Do you need to make friends? or anything else?:)
You are welcome with you questions, I'll try to help you!
I live in Moscow and I've been in many Russian Cities, so my knowledge may be helpful for you.
You can write here or directly to [email protected]

Hello,

can you help me in finding a descent but yet inexpensive flat to rent around moscow.. Anywhere as long as its nearby metro station. I guess i cant afford to rent a flat all by myself yet and dont mind to share it with some people. I will be coming down somewhere in September and hope to get a place before that.
Hope you can assist.. thanks

Hi everyone,How are you doing and hope all is well with you out there,thought i should inform u that im coming to Russia next week and i might be having an accommodation problem so don't know if there is way you could help with that and i will appreciate it a lot,i hope to hear from u soon

movingtorussiasoon wrote:

Hi everyone,How are you doing and hope all is well with you out there,thought i should inform u that im coming to Russia next week and i might be having an accommodation problem so don't know if there is way you could help with that and i will appreciate it a lot,i hope to hear from u soon

Hello, do you have any agreement about appartment? I think it can be handle.

No,i dont have the money yet,i need someone i can stay with till i can get my own place,i want to be able to live,study and work over there can u pls help me with that?

movingtorussiasoon wrote:

No,i dont have the money yet,i need someone i can stay with till i can get my own place,i want to be able to live,study and work over there can u pls help me with that?

I can help you to find place where to live, but you need some money to pay for appartment.
As for me, my living conditions don't allow me to do it for you.

Ok cool,how much is the apartment and can u help me to get all the papers i need to be able to work and move around the city cos i will need a job to secure the apartment

[Moderated: off-topic]

Can anyone help me?

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment not too far from the center, maybe Kievskaya or Smolenskaya. I am already in Moscow and am looking for something for the end of September.

Thanks
Neil