Who play table tennis in jeddah??

I can play with u if u r interested msg me at whatsapp***  hope u r a advanced player

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you can check our website and see our schedules in our Venue you can come and play with us if you want to [link moderated]

Hi Carlo, when do you usually play? and is there any prerequisites for participation and joining you ? ..

1st Quodarat Cup Table Tennis Kingdom Wide Tournament Sam of JETTA Jeddah VS. Van Dyke of TTEC Al Khobar enough on what you looking for

Any body interested in playing on almost a daily basis hit me up

STSV wrote:

Any body interested in playing on almost a daily basis hit me up

Hi STSV,

Do you know a place to play in ? twice a week works for me :)

Have a nice day,

i have been to couple of places but didnt like any i am trying to play in a club in front of N2 mall

You come with us sometimes so that you will know the exact location/s. There are clubs such as the PONGERS , JETTA, ETC

I remember I saw one at intersection of hira st and sittin

how to come with you ? is there any arrangement to join your next game ?

N :|

I am also a good player and want to join you guys for Table Tennis

I'm also playing but not that really good

I am living in Safa behind Alharam Centre. Is your table in service. Can I join in? Intermediate level player.
Zaka

Good to hear from you guys! Seems like we're dealing with different levels of players here. Anyways we'll see how we can help each other. What if we'll have a common place to play with, like AlAhli club? Who has a contact in there so we can set it up the soonest?

My suggestion is to meet at 5:30 pm today at the club small entrance leading to the pool, gym, and table tennis etc. Rest we can sort out there. I am assuming 5:30 to be final unless you suggest some other time because I've so many days weeks and months lost in coordination.
Zaka

Just a thought. This is AlAhli Club on Main Tahlia street. Not the other one.

I'll be waiting between 5:30 and 5:45.

I suggest ever one brings a Red Rose so we spot each other ☺. Just kiddin. I'll be in a Pakistani Shalwar Kameez and I also wear a beard !

Deal! I'll be coming 5:30. Where's the entrance by the way?

I will be also you guys at Ahly Club @ 5 : 30 pm Today.

Thanks a lot for showing up both of you. Please send me an SMS with your names. Thanks.

For the benefit of others, we had great time yesterday playing for about one and a half hour at AlAhli Alhamdolillah. Our next meet is scheduled for coming Thursday at 5:00 pm. There were I think four (04) more people who said they were interested. They and others are welcome.
All the Best,

sorry by mistake ..i thought badminton

Dr.yasin
I'm interested to play table tennis with all of you
And I also want to practice on table tennis so I hope from you to but me in your table tennis practice team and this is my number  ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

I'm sorry I didn't notice your arrangement till now .. are you still playing on a specific schedule? I'm interested to join but I need to know the time and location for your next play ...

Thanks a lot

Hi still you are looking table tennis,,,,,,Please go to jeddah master academy

If you want to play table tennis go to Jeddah Master club

where is it?

If want to play Table tennis go jeddah master club ,

facebook.com/search/top/?q=jeddah%20masters%20table%20tennis%20center

Hi Guys,

Sorry to jump in TT squad, I just wanted to know if anyone of you know about badminton club please let me know.

Thanks

Send me details please

Thank u

sorry I don't know any
good luck!

call on this number he will send you the location,  *** Mr,Moataz
Saturday is full day only for Badminton ,,,

Reason : For the security of this person, you should exchange his contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Thanks

Hello Ahmed! I am also ok at table tennis and would love to play with you. Al Ahli club is great for playing Table tennis. I can play at around 4 every day.
Looking forward to playing with you.

salam everyone,

I am quite good at table tennis and would like to get back to playing. Where's Al Ahli Club please?

Just enter these coordinates on google maps:  Kamil Azhar, Al-Rehab, Jeddah 23345

ok we'll do.
thanks

I want to play.

Hi,

Please can I play with you so we can see if our levels match.  I an medium trying to reach high level now and need to play more. I am a British expat Muslim. I am buying a new Timo Boll bat with tynergy rubbers today.

Please contact me on WhatsApp 0504188986

What's ur level?

Please can you give me more info about the table tennis. I am a medium level player improving fast.